Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bioware Docs May Have Left Over Negative Fan Reaction

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/fan-negativity-behind-bioware-founders-departure
An ex-Bioware developer has claimed the negative fan reaction to Mass Effect 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic led to company founders Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka leaving both Bioware and the games industry.

In an interview with Now Gamer Trent Oster, who worked in senior positions at Bioware from its founding until June 2009, shared that the last time he met up Zeschuk, he was visibly exhausted.

"The last time I met up with [Greg], I felt his exhaustion,” claimed Oster. "Punch out, eject, get the hell out", was my suggestions to him and it hit closer to the mark than I had realised. I also think the Mass Effect 3 fan reaction and the Old Republic fans' negativity was just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment